Back to top
The Michener Institute is Canada's only post-secondary institution devoted exclusively to the applied health sciences professions. Offering full-time, part-time and continuing education programs, The Michener Institute is committed to providing its students with Best Experience, Best Education. Through an innovative healthcare curriculum and an engaging learning environment, The Michener Institute prepares learners to become competent and highly skilled allied health professionals.
If you want to work with a team of professionals dedicated to the advancement of applied health sciences to enhance the health of individuals and communities in Ontario and beyond, we encourage you to apply for the Coordinator, Integrated Academic Planning & Support Services position with The Michener Institute.
COORDINATOR, INTEGRATED ACADEMIC PLANNING & SUPPORT SERVICES
Reporting to the Manager, Integrated Academic Planning & Support Services the coordinator will support multiple organization endeavours and continuous quality improvement initiatives across the academic area including but not limited to dynamic accreditation, program review, evaluations, etc.
The candidate will work closely with the academic integrated support teams in Academic Planning & Operations, the Centre for Learning & Innovation, and Applied Educational Research as well as organizational teams on multiple levels including but not limited to:
- Proven track record in coordinating & monitoring multiple, simultaneous, complex projects within the last 3 years
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Effective analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with workflow and process analysis
- Change management experience preferred
- Mastery of organizational systems software and Microsoft office
- Satisfactory Canadian Police Clearance document required upon hire
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter noting posting #14-07FT to:
222 St. Patrick Street
Toronto, ON, M5T 1V4
For further information on The Michener Institute, please visit our website at www.michener.ca.
The Michener Institute is publically funded by the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care and is an equal opportunity employer. The Michener Institute offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.